Jeffrey A. Brine
Jeff has a wide range of experience in compliance and regulatory matters in different environments, including large and small corporations, federal and state governments, and a not-for-profit fraternal organization. His practice involves business law (including establishing business entities and the purchase and sale of businesses), contracts, real estate, wills, trust and estate administration, and regulatory and compliance matters.
Prior to going into private practice, Jeff was an attorney, officer and Chief Compliance Officer at several large financial institutions, a not-for-profit organization and the Internal Revenue Service.
- U.S. District Court: District of Connecticut
- American Bar Association: Member
- Connecticut Bar Association: Member
- Connecticut Mortgage Brokers Association: Member of Closing Committee
Business Organizations and Community Activities:
- West Hartford Chamber of Commerce: Board of Directors and Legal Counsel
- The Village for Families and Children, Inc.: Board of Directors
- SCORE: Counselor and Member of the Hartford Chapter Executive Committee
- Boston College, cum laude, B.S. in Finance, 1970
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 1973