Nicholas N. Ouellette
Nicholas focuses on civil litigation, including commercial law and municipal liability, as well as personal injury and insurance-related defense. He has tried numerous matters before state and federal courts, and resolved many cases by way of summary judgment prior to trial.
Nicholas was an associate with a boutique firm representing the mortgage banking industry, particularly in the areas of foreclosure and bankruptcy law. He started his legal career as a Clerk in the Superior Courts in the Waterbury and Rockville Judicial Districts.
- New York
- U.S. District Court: District of Connecticut
- Hartford County Bar Association: Board Member
Business Organizations and Community Activities:
- Friends of Canton Dog Park, Inc.: Board Member
- Boston University, cum laude, B.A. in Philosophy, 2005
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2008