Ruth A. Kurien
Ruth is the managing member of Kurien Ouellette. Her practice includes insurance coverage, commercial, and personal injury litigation.
Ruth received her J.D. from Yale University. After law school, she was a law clerk for Chief Justice Ellen Peters at the Connecticut Supreme Court. Ruth practiced insurance coverage and commercial dispute litigation with a large Hartford law firm before she served as Counsel in the legal department of a major insurance company.
- U.S. District Court: D.Conn
Business Organizations and Community Activities:
- West Hartford Senior Advisory Commission to the West Hartford Town Council
- West Hartford Community Television: Board of Directors, Policies/Governance Chair
- Independent Transportation Network of Central Connecticut: Board of Directors
- University of Connecticut, Bachelor of Arts with Distinction in Sociology, Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Kappa Phi 1985
- Yale University School of Law, J.D., 1988