Samuel N. Rosengren
Sam is an associate with Kurien Ouellette focusing on insurance defense and other civil litigation matters. He is a 2016 graduate, with High Honors, of the University of Connecticut School of Law, where he was also Managing Editor of the Connecticut Law Review and a University of Connecticut Scholar.
Prior to joining the firm, Sam clerked for the Honorable Christine E. Keller of the Connecticut Appellate Court.
Sam grew up in West Hartford and lives in Hartford.
- Hartford County Bar Association: Member
- American Bar Association: Member
- Northwestern University, B.A., 2007
- Teachers College, Columbia University, M.A., 2013
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., High Honors, 2016